FAQ for Scholarships
Who is eligible for the Columbia Community Foundation Scholarship and the Lucille MacClelland Scholarship?
- All high school seniors who live in Columbia Township, regardless of school.
What are the scholarship requirements?
- Complete the online application and answer questions to the best of your ability.
- Submit an application by deadline with all details to support why you are a well qualified applicant.
Why would I apply for these scholarships?
- This may be expressed in your essays to lessen your burden for upcoming college expenses.
When can I apply?
- Winter 2022.
How do I apply:
- An online form will be available for all applicants to work on and edit for a period of time during winter session. 2022 application date coming soon!
How to Give
Achieve the Unthinkable: We unite individuals across Columbia Township and surrounding communities who have a wide range of interests and ideas to combine their contributions to support worthy programs and projects.
We’re a developer of resources, seeking solicitations from the public and private sector, donating funds for special programs, and for the development of permanent and accessible endowments for charitable purposes dedicated to the betterment of the community. We are a scholarship provider and grant maker and we’re governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who are chosen for their knowledge, ties to the community, integrity, and experience in serving the community.